It's been a little over a week since Deadswitch 3 has been released on Newgrounds, so here's a list of the latest updates:
- Automatic lobby merging
- Team games now require 3 players to start
- Added player list and party invites
- Care packages can contain ballistic and grenade turrets
- Player-controlled turrets don't reset money multiplier
- Turrets now fire through sandbags and deployable cover
- Players now fire through sandbags and deployable cover
- Slightly increased health
Currently Deadswitch 3 is exclusive to Newgrounds, but I plan on releasing the game on other sites/platforms, so expect more players online in the upcoming weeks! I'll also have a standalone version available.
Thanks to everyone that played in the past week and sent me feedback, bugs, or just enjoyed the game.
Feel free to send me messages with any ideas/comments for future updates!
Deadswitch 3by xWILKINxFast-paced multiplayer shooter with plenty of game modes, maps, and weapons!